Saturday, January 17, 2009

What am I thinking?

So....I'm bored, stressed, frustrated - but still hopeful. I guess that's a good thing. I have a lot on my mind...and I don't feel like writing everything in my ole handy dandy - journal! I'm making to do lists, updating my calendar, reading other bloggers...and I think it hit me - right now is the best time to start blogging. I have a lot going on in my life, a lot to think about and share...even if no one reads it for me right now - I need to be a blogger. One of my friends just shared her farewell to Facebook and even though I'm not ready to depart from Facebook - her reasons are valid. I told her...blogging is for grown ups that's the next step after AIM and Facebook, we've passed both stages and now it is time for me to join the other bloggers in the world and share...my story. I've seen a lot of great ones .... but never saw myself as a blogger until this very moment...as my fingers move and thoughts begin to flow. Here's the beginning...brace yourself...this is going to be a "read" to remember. 

1 comment: